Sunday, September 14, 2008

VT game day and the kid's fort

So Jason and his buddy Brian (with son Tyler) were able to hit the Virginia Tech game yesterday. It's a long car trip down and back to do all in one day, but they have a great time doing it. They were able to go with another one of their friends as well.
The kids had a fun day making a fort with as many chairs, pillows and blankets as they could find.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh...my kids love to make forts (I have fun helping them too) but they don't really love cleaning up after :)

fam stories said...

Oh Amy, I think you are absolutely amazing! You guys are so great, only wish we saw you more! I don't know how you do it all either, I know you are always out there serving and helping others, what a blessing you are in so many people's lives! Everyone definitely has such great gifts, and I've caught only a glimpse of yours, and it truly is remarkable how you can make everyone feel like such a good friend to you. You are amazing!

Cynthia