the kids were digging for dino bones and just hanging out with Aunt Nikki and their cousins.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Amy , we miss you and the fam already! What a fun ti;me! I LOVED all the pictures you posted , toooo cute and fun! We still need to get all of them together and share! We love you guys!!!!
Wow, it looks like you guys had a great time...I must confess I'm a little, tiny bit jealous...I would love to make a trip out there, maybe sometime soon. Anyway, glad you got to go and do so much fun stuff with your family!
2 comments:
Amy , we miss you and the fam already! What a fun ti;me! I LOVED all the pictures you posted , toooo cute and fun! We still need to get all of them together and share! We love you guys!!!!
Wow, it looks like you guys had a great time...I must confess I'm a little, tiny bit jealous...I would love to make a trip out there, maybe sometime soon. Anyway, glad you got to go and do so much fun stuff with your family!
Post a Comment