All three boys ready to head to the bus stop the first day of school. Kadin has moved into the upper Elementary school for 3rd, 4th and 5th graders. Hunter is running the oldest grade (2nd) in the Elementary school now and Mason has started his first do of Kindergarten. Wow is he excited. I love that all three boys have had the same teachers for Kindergarten and we love them. Lilly, if we are still here in two more years, will get her too.
Holy cow... Mason in kindergarten! I can't stand it. They grow up too fast, but man you've got cute kids. I hope you're enjoying your alone time with litlte Lu Lu while the boys are in school. How fun to be just the girls! I miss you you know! Love you lots and lots
Cute, cute, cute!!! I hope they are having fun in school this year. Did they get the teachers they wanted? I hope you guys are having fun and livin' it up. Talk to ya soon. :)
7 comments:
Such handsome boys and one lucky little lady that gets her momma all to herself. Happy days, love you guys! XOXO
What cute kids you have! Isn't is weird to just have one left at home...weird but kind of nice at times too :)
Cute Boys! Lily too! I'm so sad our boys don't go to school together. I bet they would have so much fun.
Holy cow... Mason in kindergarten! I can't stand it. They grow up too fast, but man you've got cute kids. I hope you're enjoying your alone time with litlte Lu Lu while the boys are in school. How fun to be just the girls! I miss you you know! Love you lots and lots
Cute, cute, cute!!! I hope they are having fun in school this year. Did they get the teachers they wanted? I hope you guys are having fun and livin' it up. Talk to ya soon. :)
Amy, your kids are getting so big! I don't think I've seen them since Lillie was a few days old!
I can not believe how bug they are. They are SO cute!!
Post a Comment