Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kids and Sports Go Hand in Hand!

Can't believe that the baseball season is almost half over. It seems like the first few weeks of practices were usually canceled due to weather. Jason is assistant coach for Kadin's team the Dodgers, head coach of Mason's team the Phillies and helps out with Hunter's team the White Sox as much as he can. He is also playing on a softball team himself, but has only made on practice so far for that. I think he's having a blast along with the boys inspite of mom's frustration of trying to feed her family at either 4:30 pm or 8:30 pm. I supposed that this is what youth should be as long as the parents get to join in on the fun at times too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cool! They all look so great in their uniforms. I am still looking forward to the day when Mike can do something like that with our boys. At least they are going on the Father/Son campout this weekend!