Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Birthday Party for TWO

Okay so we lived through another bowling party for the kids. I think this time we got a little smarter with a smaller group and having two at the same time. Mason and Hunter shared a friends birthday party at the local bowling joint. They each were allowed to invite four of their friends. It was a lot of fun and the kids were all so great. The bowling employees even told us that our party was the clamest they'd seen in a very long time. I think they both had a great time even though they couldn't tell you what their scores were. They played and ate the whole time. Here is the group of kids we all had. We had a Batman party with permanent blue frosting on the cupcakes that stained everyone's face and hands, oh and tounges too. Here's the proof.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the blue tongues!