His favorite animal is the cheetah.
We got to eat our sack lunch by the elephants (very odiferious).
The meerkats kept us entertained for awhile...
Kadin was almost eaten by a crocodile (thank goodness for glass)...

Then we really were eaten by a T-rex...
We had charter buses that took us from Charles Town down to D.C. so that was a nice ride. The weather was perfect and it was just a great time for a dad and son to enjoy some time together.
P.S. When we got on the bus just about every kid fired up a Nintendo DS or a cell phone, what's up with that? They are only eight years old. (Kadin had his DS as well.)
1 comment:
Looks like a good time. Must be nice to have a charter bus, when I went with Noah I had to ride on a school bus the whole way - yuck! I was surprised too with all the kids having game systems or ipods.
Post a Comment