We had our enrichment night last night at church. The New York best seller author Jason F. Wright came to speak to us about his two books "Christmas Jars" and "Wednesday Letters". Both of which I've read and are wonderful. We had a small group so it was a much more relaxed and personal time with him. He is a member of our church and of our stake and travels to speak many times. He's been on Fox News and is good friends with Glenn Beck.
He had asked me to email him this picture and has already posted it on his blog. He had some very sweet things to say about his time with us. Just thought I'd share it with you www.jasonfwright.blogspot.com. It was so much fun to get to share with time with April as well. I think her book club back home will be very jealous. What a very nice guy. Oh, by the way, he also teached early morning seminary...maybe you can relate Derrin???:-)
1 comment:
Amy~ You and April look fabulous!! So stunning! :)
Post a Comment