Hey Aimes...Mom and dad Hill are here and we all enjoyed your videos! The kids had a blast dancing with their cousins! We have to get a copy of that song! Love you guys!
I love that you had to get them "re-fueled" with crackers to keep dancing. :D Man, Mason's got some moves. He'll be in a mormon boy band soon, and Lilly will be a star ... :D
3 comments:
Hey Aimes...Mom and dad Hill are here and we all enjoyed your videos! The kids had a blast dancing with their cousins! We have to get a copy of that song! Love you guys!
Hannah and I just finished watching these dancing wonders! Nice moves Mason and Lilly! We'll have to send post some for you to see too!
D
I love that you had to get them "re-fueled" with crackers to keep dancing. :D Man, Mason's got some moves. He'll be in a mormon boy band soon, and Lilly will be a star ... :D
Post a Comment