Monday, February 4, 2008

Girls Weekend Out and 50th B-Day's

The "girls" having dinner downtown DC at the "Old Ebbit", or something like that. It's one of the oldest restaurants in DC. Very high class and super yummy food.
Us celebrating our neighbor's 50th B-day. I went and spent the weekend with the girls in DC and had some MOMMY time. Lilly learned how to play and loved playing pinball.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!!!! I just sent an email with our blog address on it. It's actually really fun! Loved all the pictures, ok, so I'm sooo jealous, Lillie's hair is SO LONG! AmaZIng!!!!!! Poor bald Hannah! :) Just love it guys! I didn't know Jason had changed jobs! Wow! Congrates big time!!! Love you all tons,
Nicole

Bricklayer said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Cool blog, we love to be able to see more of you guys this way. We'll come back often

Jared and Brianne

Blogs > Facebook anyday!